Dunn Rush & Co. is seeking highly motivated M&A investment banking analyst candidates.
Dunn Rush & Co. is seeking highly motivated M&A investment banking analysts. Dunn Rush & Co. is an investment banking boutique located in downtown Boston, specializing in sell- side mergers and acquisitions. We focus on privately held, family-owned, and small publicly traded companies across a range of industries, typically ranging in enterprise value from $20 million to $250 million.
Candidates should have experience as an intern at an investment banking firm or have completed the necessary financial and accounting coursework in their undergraduate studies. The Analyst will have the opportunity to work closely with founding partners of the firm, team members and clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support senior team members in developing client presentations
- Build detailed and accurate financial models including transaction comparables, public company comparables, discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and premium-to-market analyses
- Assist in preparing pitch materials, information memoranda and management presentations
- Identify strategic and financial buyers and sellers
- Develop and maintain marketing databases
- Research and develop informational white papers for specific industries or topics of interest
- Actively participate in client meetings
- Coordinate and support due diligence
- Manage interns
Job requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier college or university, with a superior academic record
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Pitchbook, CapitalIQand other databases
- Knowledge of corporate finance, accounting, and financial statements
- An exceptional work ethic – driven and hard working with a passion for excellence
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact with senior professionals and corporate executives
- Excellent analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Unwavering commitment to conducting business with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism
Compensation for this position will include salary and bonus opportunity consistent with middle market boutique investment banking firms.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume to the contact listed below.
Aaron Naisbitt, Vice President
What Clients Are Saying About Dunn Rush
I was approached by multiple potential buyers and knew I needed help to navigate the process while continuing to run my business. Dunn Rush was instrumental in organizing the data room, managing the bidding, facilitating negotiations, maintaining positive communications, maximizing the sale price and getting it over the line. I highly recommend Kevin and Greg.
The Dunn Rush team skilfully guided us through the sale process resulting in our achieving maximum value for our division, Moeller Marine Products. They ran their 2-stage competitive sale process which resulted in us receiving multiple initial offers which were then winnowed down to the top few interested buyers. We met with those buyers and supplied additional information and Dunn Rush then had those buyers compete against one another which resulted in our achieving very favorable terms and an outstanding valuation.
I had never been involved in the sale of a business before, let alone my own. I hired Dunn Rush & Co. to assist me through the process because of their extensive experience in helping similar business owners. Kevin and Greg prepared us well for the task, anticipated events and issues, negotiated hard and delivered superb results. They know what they are doing and do it well!
Want to find out more? Get in touch.