October 7, 2021
In the first podcast hear David and Scott discuss:
- David’s 30 year history in the health and wellness space starting with the peanut butter business up to the founding of Wellvest Capital
- 2020-a watershed year in health and wellness
- Views on new brands and areas of investment opporunities
- e-Commerce and the digital revolution’s impact on the industry
- Benefits of the Independent Sponsor investment model
- Cutting edge trends in wearables, supplements, foods, and beverages
Listen here: https://beckergroupbusinessleadership.com/david-thibodeau-managing-director-at-wellvest-capital-on-what-makes-his-firm-special-6-10-21/
In the 2nd podcast hear David and Scott discuss:
- What’s new and exciting in functional beverages
- Success factors for startup and fast growing health and wellness brands
- Important considerations when investing in the health and wellness category
- Wellvest Captial’s investment approach
- Exciting new trends in nutraceutical supplements, vitamins, and minerals
Listen here: https://beckergroupbusinessleadership.com/david-thibodeau-managing-director-at-wellvest-capital-on-his-top-priorities-for-this-year-8-11-21/
What Clients Are Saying About Dunn Rush
When I decided to sell my third generation, family business, I had many concerns. I wanted to be represented by an Investment Bank who had a strong reputation in the mergers and acquisition market, knew the market we participated in well enough to target likely interested parties, and who would manage the process of the transaction with various family members with various personal interests.
I had never sold a business before and didn’t realize everything that went into it, or the time involved. One of my best decisions was hiring professionals, Dunn Rush & Co., to guide us through the sale process. Their experience, determination and guidance resulted in a very smooth and efficient transaction. They were especially helpful during the negotiations over price. We achieved optimal results for all constituents: our shareholders, employees and customers.
I have seen the Dunn Rush team perform in several sell-side situations. You want them on your team! Their preparation and attention to detail is impressive. They are also real good people to have by your side during a stressful time. In the case of Bridgeport Fittings, Kevin and Greg introduced us to their Gold Standard of Preparation and we took their advice getting audited financial statements and a Quality of Earnings report. This preparation made the due diligence process go smoothly, helped the firm proactively address issues and greatly improved the due diligence process. The final results exceeded our expectations.